If it’s not ZillaGreen™, it’s not Flexzilla®
is a revolutionary hose featuring a Premium Hybrid Polymer material that
redefines flexibility. Flexzilla® hose
characteristics offer zero memory allowing it to lay-flat exactly where you
drop it and won’t work against you during operation or coiling after use. Flexzilla® offers extreme all-weather flexibility, even in
sub-zero conditions. Flexzilla® is currently in use
by oil companies located in Alaska!
Flexzillaâ Air Hoses
offer superior flexibility for tight radius bends in both cold and warm
environments. Engineered polymer-blend material permits use in environments
where general purpose PVC and rubber hoses may become too stiff.
WHY USE A ZillaWhip™?
• Increases longevity of the main hose
• Reduces user fatigue by eliminating weight
• Swivel increases mobility and reduces twisting of the
air tool ergonomics
• Lays flat, no
• Superior bend radius
• Kink resistant under pressure
• Extreme all-weather flexibility, even in sub-zero
temperatures! (-40° to 150° F)
• Maximum working pressure: 300 PSI
• 3:1 Safety factor
• Excellent abrasion-resistant outer cover
• Includes bend restrictor that reduces wear and
tear, prolonging the life of the hose
Product Demo Video
color CHARTREUSE (PANTONE 389C) is a registered trademark in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and owned by Weems Industries, Inc."
1/2 in. x 4 ft.
Premium Hybrid Polymer
Pressure: 300 PSI
F to 150° F
3/8 in. MNPT swivel x 3/8 in. MNPT